Frequently Asked Questions
Really just questions we came up with and answered.
- What does APS stand for? APS stands for Alameda Photographic Society.
- How do I submit images to a competition? Check out Submitting images to a competition.
- What is my APS Library? Your Image Library contains all of the images you have submitted to APS competitions or that you have uploaded into your library. Your library also tells you what competition(s) your image has been submitted to and what awards it has won.
- Read this document on Your Image Library to discover the capabilities of the image library.
- Read this document on Image Library History to discover what competitions your image has been submitted to and what awards it has won.
- How do I submit a sequence to a competition? First, you should know that for Projected Images only Journalism and Nature competitions accept sequences.
- How do I join APS' Flickr group? The instructions can be found in Joining the APS Group on Flickr